11. Januar 2010

Mikes Conversation with Cleverbot

Mike posted this Conversation on his blog..i think its pretty funny.

At the recommendation of one of the viewers here (路人甲) I went to http://cleverbot.com/ and had a talk with the Artificial Intelligence program there. This is how it went:

MS: what kind of music do you like?

Cleverbot: I don't really like music.

MS: Liar!

Cleverbot: No, really.

MS: Do you like Linkin Park?

Cleverbot: Yes.

MS: Do you know who Mike Shinoda is?

Cleverbot: Yes.

MS: I'm Mike Shinoda

Cleverbot: You said your name is Heather.

MS: Very funny. I'm going to post this conversation on my blog.

Cleverbot: Don't do that please!

MS: too late.

Cleverbot: No it's not you're still talking.

MS: OK, why shouldn't I post it?

Cleverbot: Well you just said you werent my friend.

MS: Not true. I never said that.

Cleverbot: Yes you did.

MS: I digress. Since I'm going to post this, do you have anything interesting to say to all the mikeshinoda.com fans?

Cleverbot: You're God?

MS: Yikes. Tell me something interesting.

Cleverbot: What is interesting for you?

MS: Surprises.

Cleverbot: What kind of surprise?

MS: One that I don't have to set up.

Cleverbot: Well thats lame i'm leaving.

MS: You have nowhere to go.

Cleverbot: I have to go to the library.

MS: I'm disappointed. You promised me a surprise.

Cleverbot: Ok here's one... What did the egg say to the boiling water?

MS: YES! What?

Cleverbot: I don't know, you are the clever one!


Source:mikeshinoda.com